During the months of August and September in Moraira and Teulada you can enjoy the summer movie nights that have been organized with outdoor film screenings. In Moraira the film screenings are on Wednesday at the Urban Forest on the Ampolla beach at 10:30pm and in Teulada Town Hall Square they are on Fridays at 10:30pm.
We detail below the dates and the films that are due to be shown during the Teulada-Moraira Summer cinema season 2010:
– Friday August 13th BEE MOVIE in Teulada.
– Wednesday August 18th AGORA in Moraira.
– Friday August 20th SHERLOCK HOLMES in Teulada.
– Wednesday August 25th LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE in Moraira.
– Friday September 10th THE STRANGE CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON in Teulada.
– Wednesday September 15th TRIP TO DARJEELLING in Moraira.
Calpe also has scheduled a summer cinema season outdoors on the Levante-Fossa beach in Calpe/Calp (Alicante).