There are two types of tourists: those who stroll and take in the surroundings, and then there’s those who go camera in hand, trying to find the best views for the perfect snapshot. The latter proudly share these moments with their friends and family on social media or keep the memories in a scrapbook to always remember. If you are a nostalgic person who loves to reminisce over photographs collected from all of your travels, we recommend you start viewing the Costa Blanca through the eyes of a tourist. Enjoy its dreamlike landscapes, there’s something for everyone: from beaches and coastal towns full of small white houses to heart-stopping skyscrapers and medieval castles with so much history. Get a pen and paper and write down all the exceptional spots just a few minutes away from your new home at Residential Resort Cumbre del Sol.
- Cala del Moraig: You’ll find this wonderful cove at the foot of Cumbre del Sol, where we host many of our events throughout the year. Besides the beach, you can’t miss out on the Cova del Arcs, where you can take a breathtaking photo of the sea framed by the rocks.
- Granadella natural park: 750 hectares just a few meters away from your home, this natural park is the perfect harmony of flora and fauna. It is an idyllic setting, with cliffs that have the most beautiful views of Mediterranean landscapes. See the blue of the ocean contrasting against the greenery of the land. You’ll find seabirds and birds of prey among its wildlife, as well as boars and foxes. In addition to all of this, you’ll also be able to capture traditional architectural structures like caves that were once used as a refuge, lime kilns, and ochre mines.
- It’s all about the sea and lighthouses: The lighthouse in Denia is famous for its beauty. Its blue and white hues match its surroundings perfectly: the sea and the sky. And if we’re talking about lighthouses, then the one in Santa Pola is without a doubt one of the most visited ones in the province. It usually isn’t the focus of the photograph though, instead, sea views from its walkway is featured all over social media. Incidentally, if you’re visiting Santa Pola, then you can’t forget to go to Las Salinas, where there are real flamingos to catch on film.
- The most modern and special architecture: The geometric and colourful La Muralla Roja in Calpe has been featured in many ad campaigns from internationally renowned brands, which is why you can’t miss out on having a snapshot of those pink walls in your collection. Your collection also needs to have photos of Benidorm’s highest skyscrapers. A piece of advice? The Cross lookout (el mirador La Cruz) is the best spot to capture the entire coast and the city’s most spectacular buildings according to photography-lovers.
- Picturesque houses: Do you love bold colours or do you gravitate towards neutral tones? Either way, the multicoloured houses in Villajoyosa and Altea’s old town full of white-washed homes at the highest point of the city should definitely be in your film roll.
- So much history: If the walls of Santa Barbara’s castle could talk… This fortress is both the star of many photographs and a star location to take photos of Alicante from great heights.
- Your terrace: And why not? Wake up early and make the most of the sunrise; step out onto your terrace and take a photo of the view. Why not shoot a time-lapse too?
As you can tell, you live in an authentic paradise, surrounded by special landscapes which leave you no excuse to not take out your camera and take the best photos. Remember, our blog and our social media will keep you informed on all the novelties at Residential Resort Cumbre del Sol. Don’t forget to follow us!