La Cumbre Restaurant –located at Residential Resort Cumbre del Sol- is already serving its 2017 autumn menu.
This season, Eloy and Celia have prepared a menu that incorporates seasonal products such as several kinds of mushrooms and international dishes such as the “Causa Limeña”, Thai-style chicken, the exquisite Banoffe Pie and more as we show you below:
- “Causa Limeña” potato, chicken and avocado.
- Honey bread with duck pate.
- Patatas bravas (braised potatoes) with natural sauce.
- Homemade prawn corquettes.
- Spinach, bacon, pine nuts crepes with blue cheese sauce.
Lemon Sorbet with Cava
Main course (to choose from):
- Hake loin with mushrooms.
- Cod au gratin with soft garlic muslin.
- Baked lamb.
- Filo with sautéed vegetables.
- Pork cheeks with red wine sauce.
- Thai-style chicken with basmati rice.
Dessert (to choose from):
- “Banoffe Pie” banana cake.
- Carrot cake with cheese frosting.
- Ice cream of coffee and Bayleys over crusty puff pastry.
The menu includes bread with garlic and oil and 1/2 bottle of wine per person.
The price is € 20 per person.
Opening hours: 13:00 to 16:00 h. and 19:00 to 22:30 h. Mondays and January closed.
Reservations phone: +34 966 493 213 – www.restaurantelacumbre.com.