The best place to enjoy great Mediterranean cooking is Restaurant La Cumbre, situated in the Cumbre del Sol Residential Resort. With over 25 years of experience, they have always offered some delicious dishes which follow the traditions of the Costa Blanca’s best recipes. The restaurant is open Tuesday to Sunday, from 13:00-16:00 and from 19:00-22:30.
For all those who love good food, the summer menu has arrived:
Tapas to share:
- Creamy Salmorejo in crust of bread with ham and egg
- Marinated salmon tartare, apple and avocado
- Crispy shrimp with PX
- Homemade meat and cabbage Gyoza with ginger, sesame, and soy sauce
- Fried camembert and cranberry jam
- Pineapple sorbet with cava
- Grilled corvina with leek & potato parmentier and candied red peppers
- Grilled Beef steak with Spanish sauce
- Vanilla creme madame millefeuille, apple, and toffee
- Yogurt, coconut and lemon sorbet
Bread and allioli
1/2 bottle of wine per person
Price per person €30 (VAT included)
The restaurant can adapt the summer menu to the tastes of its guests, offering a vegetarian version, vegan version, or a version adapted for any intolerance. It is available every day.
Additionally, in the summer months you can enjoy the terrace at the Restaurant La Cumbre: take a dip in the large pool, sunbathe on the loungers, or sample the cocktails or appetisers while you enjoy the restaurant’s views.
The staff at the restaurant can attend to guests in several languages, and also offer the menu in Spanish, English, French, Russian, and German. Their main priority is for all guests to feel at home and to enjoy the best Mediterranean food.
Would you like to try something that’s not on the seasonal menu? You can see the restaurant’s huge variety of dishes as well as chef recommendations on their menu. And, if you’ve been won over by their location, they also organise weddings, communions, christenings, and other types of celebrations.
You can find Restaurant La Cumbre in the Cumbre del Sol Residential Resort, close to the Adelfas shopping area. Come to enjoy the summer menu!